Tuesday, January 13, 2009

freedom

i had almost forgotten about this thing... until i spoke to a friend tonight on the phone... and was reminded that i should get back into this.. i want to be such a good little blogger.. but i place so much pressure on myself.... i want to have good posts. from funny to meaningful to thought-provoking.. hm...

moving on... today.. i had a break down at work... but this break down came in laughter.. we had like 30 minutes left in the work day... and for some reason i just lost it... and i started to laugh so very hard.. i couldn't even breath. people kept coming into my cubicle asking if i was alright.. and i couldn't answer because i was laughing.. it was plain ridiculous.

Moving onto something that has been on my mind these last few days... Father brought a freedom to me recently that I was not expecting. To keep this light and brief.. I am so very thankful. It was unexpected.. and kinda out of nowhere.. but it feels so very good.. hm. thanks be to Father! He is faithful.. and pretty darn great!!

1 comment:

cosas del mar said...

tell me more about this freedom!